Marching for Maddie

Sunday, May 2, 2010

On April 25th my girlfriend and I descended on our Nation's Capital. Only this time it wasn't for a charity event, new club opening or party. It was much more important. I took part in the March for Babies for the second year. I raised $375 in memory of Maddie. I walked to celebrate and honor the life of a sweet little girl who was taken to soon. I walked to support the mission of the March of Dimes.

It was an honor to walk in Maddie's name. It made me feel like I'm making a difference and contributing to the mission of the March of Dimes. Thank you to everyone who sponsored me this year. Next year, join my team and let's walk together!












chantelligence.com

Comments

No response to “Marching for Maddie”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger