Bewb Fest '10

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Bewb's are on the internets! When I saw the tweets about Bewb Fest '10 from Lotus AND that it was for Charity, I knew I was going to participate. A good friend was recently diagnosed with early stage Breast Cancer. She was at the forefront of my mind and my decision to do this. I wouldn't put my Bewb's out on the internet unless I had a good reason!

I asked my Love to take a few pictures of me. It's hard to take a nice picture of one's Bewb's by yourself, with a point and shoot. I love the picture we choose.

Want to see it? Go here Bewb Fest '10  and vote for me! I'm #40.


All Ad Revenue for the month of July will be donated to Susan G. Komen. The more page loads and traffic to the site, the more money we raise! Join me and the 43 other participants as we say fuck you to Cancer!

May the best BEWBS win!

P.S. You can also check out some super sexy MEWBS! Vote for your favorite. Don't know what MEWBS are? Go on over to the Bewb/Mewb Fest and see for yourself.

chantelligence.com

Comments

6 Responses to “Bewb Fest '10”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Chantel, sorry you got a troll. On the upside, they say you know you've 'arrived' as a blogger when you get trolls.

For the record, your boobs are awesome and I voted :-)

Hi Veronica, I thought the same thing about "arriving" now as a blogger. I think this experience with my first troll would be different if I didn't know who it was.

Thanks for voting!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger