RTT: Update on the Crazy Eye and the Skinny Jeans...now with Pictures

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday already?

randomtuesday

~My MRI is normal. No signs of bleeding, swelling, tumors or MS in my brain or eyes. I am so thankful for this. So what caused my eye to go wonky?


Possibly a virus or it could have been a migraine in my eye. I haven't had a migraine in 6 years. I'd rather not start getting them again now. I'm praying this incident was a one off as they say in England.

~I took The Z-Man to Kohl's last week and bought him a pair of Skinny jeans. Part of me was sick of hearing him talk about it. The other part of me was hoping he would try them on and hate them. $36 later, I was once again the most important woman in his life.


~In other news I signed Princess Patalie up for soccer. I gave myself a big pat on the back for remembering to sign her up and not waiting until the last minute. 2 points for mom. She's excited. When I was registering her online I sat on the volunteer page for 20 minutes. I kept checking and unchecking the team manager box. In the end, I said yes. I am a kick ass team mom when The Z-Man's plays football. I figure The Princess deserves a taste of that magic.

~My mom's significant other is having a stent placed in his heart tomorrow. He has severe arterial blockage. If you pray, please pray. If you can think good thoughts, do so. My mom and I thank you!

That's all I've got for now. Go link up and get Random!
chantelligence.com

Comments

One response to “RTT: Update on the Crazy Eye and the Skinny Jeans...now with Pictures”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I hope the crazy eye remains a 'one off' too! Skinny pants again? Those things just won't go away will they?

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger