Coming Soon....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've been MIA for my little home in the Blogosphere. Honestly, I don't know how people keep up and post on a regular basis. Things get in the way of my posting like laundry, feeding my children, my full time job and playing Farmville on Facebook. Priorities people!

No really, I love my blog and I love my readers. Please stay tuned because I'm cranking out some posts that should be ready for your reading and commenting enjoyment shortly.


Examples:


National March for Equality
Princess Patalie and her Cheerleading Debut
My dinner "date" with my favorite Knoxville Pixie and more...


Stay tuned....
chantelligence.com

Comments

3 Responses to “Coming Soon....”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Ooh, this is like waiting for cool new movie to come out! Lol

Can't wait for your next post! Miss ya! XOXO

Looks like someone has a great way to keep people informed and a readership! Love the update and anticipation. Of course all my fun comes from watching through the process of writing and developing these posts!

You rock!

Still waiting to see the KnoxvillePixie photos...your 1st "tweetup" :)

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger