Welcome to Chantelligence

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally! I'm starting my blog. Thanks for visiting, hope you'll stay awhile. I decided to start a blog after joining Twitter. I love the short and sweet instant gratification of Twitter. I can get my thoughts out there in quick 140 character tweets. Twitter was my first experience with micro-blogging and I love my Twitter family.

However, I soon began to realize that 140 characters just wasn't enough. I have a lot on my mind, a lot to say about everything. I read or hear about stories and immediately want to give my two cents but no platform in which to do so.

Et viola: Chantelligence was born.

I hope you'll check back often to see what's going on in my world and in my head. Please comment, I love feedback good or bad.

Special thanks to my good friend Franki Durbin for coming up with "Chantelligence!" I loved it right away and it fits me perfectly! Please check out Franki's website: Life in a Venti Cup for the best in style, design & fashion.

chantelligence.com

Comments

2 Responses to “Welcome to Chantelligence”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I know you will do well with your blog and I look forward to your posts. Welcome to the blogosphere!

And thanks for adding me to your blog roll! Super sweet!

Nakeva

Hey there, Chantel! I ran across your blog via Cheryl's (the Daily Blonde). I'm in the D.C. area also. Have fun with this, I'll be back for a visit!

Warning...blogging can be addictive :-).

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger