Weekends are a blur

Monday, October 25, 2010

Once again, I lost a Sunday to sleep. I guess it only made sense that my body decided to rest. I set my alarm for 9 am on Saturday morning. I hopped out of bed and ran a few errands. I came back home for a little while and made some breakfast. Then I was back out again. I went to see my best friend's son play football. He plays on a different league than my son. Then I went back home to get ready for our game.

I got to the field at 2 pm. We were running over an hour behind so I sat around. I took some photo's but my heart wasn't really in it. During our game I was really fired up. It was a really tough game for the whole team. My son played running back and got beat up. He fought for every single yard. He was taking down the other team left and right on defense. I had a slight headache from yelling from the sidelines. I stayed for the last game of the night because, well I always do.

When I finally got home around 8:30, I parked myself on the sofa. My Love was working on an article. We decided around 9:30 to head down to DC for the Hudson Restaurant and Lounge 3 year Anniversary party. It was packed and a great turn out. I don't go down to DC very much anymore. Most of the events I would like to attend are during the weeknight. I still don't have a babysitter. Plus I'm tired after work. I had a few glasses of wine, I danced, I schmoozed then I was over it.

I found myself back on the sofa at 2 am. My Love made us a snack. I finished watching The Real Housewives of DC Reunion show(s) and I was out.

Next thing I know it's 5 pm on Sunday. So when I say I slept the day away. I really slept the freaking day away. I realize I'm running around all week long. Saturday's are football all day. I kinda miss Sunday. I had plans to attempt to edit photo's if my laptop cooperated, watch Football, clip coupons, do laundry, go to the grocery store. You know, the usual Sunday stuff. I'm getting tired of missing an entire day. Granted this usually only happens when the kids are with their dad. I don't know what to do. My mind wants to get up but my body refuses. To make matters worse, I'm still tired.

Now that I missed Sunday I'll be playing catch up all week long. So what did you do this weekend?

chantelligence.com

Comments

One response to “Weekends are a blur”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I made nipple cupcakes :-)

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger