The Laundry Lottery

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I hate laundry. Who doesn't? All that sorting, measuring, washing, drying and folding. When my laundry room and the various laundry baskets are overflowing, I seriously consider moving to a nudist colony. Don't you?

One rule in my house is that I absolutely do not check and empty pockets of any kind. If I'm washing my 12 year old's underwear and the 7 year old's used to be white but now black socks, I'd like to limit contact with my delicate hands. The least they can do is make sure anything they hold dear is safe in their room.

Despite my constant reminders to check pockets before putting their clothes in the hamper, IT NEVER HAPPENS!

In tonight's edition of The Laundry Lottery, take a gander of what I've found. Can you guess who this week's culprit was?




chantelligence.com

Comments

One response to “The Laundry Lottery”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

LOL Natalie! Omg. That's a shit ton of stuff to find. Good lord!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger