Greetings from the Lone Star State.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I hope you're following me on Twitter or you're my friend on Facebook. I've been uploading mobile pics from our Road Trip to Texas. We are having so much fun!

We arrived in San Antonio around 3am and went straight to bed. Monday we relaxed and didn't do anything except enjoy family and some BBQ. If you're looking for a homemade BBQ sauce straight from the heart of Texas, let me know.

Today we took the kids to the Tower of the America's, the Alamo and the River Walk. It has been a long day but we have had an amazing time!

The weather is gorgeous, its not too crowded and I'm enjoying a dream come true! Last year I said I wanted to bring the kids here for Spring Break. I love when a plan come to fruition. I can't believe tomorrow is already Wednesday.

The next few days are going to be busy. Then a long drive back home. I don't want to think about that. I'm going to focus on living in the moment, enjoying my girlfriend and my two wonderful children.

I love vacations!

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/knowmeloveme

Follow our Hashtag for Pics and Tweets about our vacay: #txrdtripNC

Friend me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chantel
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments

4 Responses to “Greetings from the Lone Star State.”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I tried to friend you on FB, but it says page not found.

Glad you guys are enjoying your vacation. Never been to TX myself, only driving through as a kid.

Try again Rose. I just clicked on the link and it worked for me.

Ok...sent! It'll be Rosalie, not Rose!

P.S. I don't talk about my blog on FB, just so you know!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger